Monday, April 27, 2009

New Sushi Bar Open At Yussis Deli + TLS Dicount

(Click on image to enlarge). Yussis' Deli has just opened a sushi bar at the Clifton Ave. store and in honor of that, they are having a 'Buy 2 Get 3rd Free' special on any rolls. In addition, 'Lekoved' the Sushi Bar opening, there's a 'Any Chicken Sandwich For $6.99' special, Both specials are honored at Yussis' Deli as well as at Yussis' Westgate Grill. To top it off, mention The Lakewood Scoop on Tuesdays, and get %5 off your order!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...I know where I am tomorrow for lunch!!

Unknown said...

Oh Man... Yussis Sushi is the best! I've had Sushi everywhere. Yussis beats them all. Yussi get ready! I'm comin!

Anonymous said...

I went there today and got %5 off for mentioning your site! Thanks!