Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Continued Reader's Scoop: Shocked And Disgusted

(continued) that would have told this rude person to send us such a hurtful letter. We are going through enough pain every single day and to add this on top just makes it harder. To be honest, I'm so disgusted with the person, and that a town like this can produce people who write such things that I'm seriously considering leaving. Furthermore, Mr./Mrs/ Anonymous should get their facts straight. I don't wear short skirts, and if I wear my skirts any longer I will end up flat on my face. None of my clothes are tight and if they were it's none of your business. Every day I have to listen to peoples insensitive comments but this...this is way to far.

IY"H Mom2B

(click here to comment on front page).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you be zoche to be a mommy real soon!!

Anonymous said...

To be honest I dont know why your shocked. This is the town we live in. I dont take those things personal at all. I just laugh at it, Knowing that there are a bunch of those types of people in this town that would do something like that. I know it hurts because of what your going through, but seriously you cant take that personal. Think about this, if a mental patient in a hospital would send you that letter would it bother you.....

Anonymous said...

Although I never experienced the extremeley heartwrenching situation that you find yourself in, I feel your pain. May Hashem bless you very soon with a child in the zechus of your sensitivity for tznius. The aformentioned letter was terribly insensitive and should not have been adressed to you. However the point that was made is unfortunately very true. Our sensitivity for tznius has completely been destroyed!!!! I am shocked to see the fitted, tight shirts that are being sold in frum stores. I have a very difficult time finding proper clothing to wear. The styles and skirt lengths are immodest and sadly MOST people have fallen prey!!