Monday, August 11, 2008

Continued: Exxon Station Responds To TLS Readers

(Continued) we observe all the kosher rules, and if there is anything that we need to correct we address it immediately.6-my store is open for inspection for anyone who would like to make sure that we are doing the right things. SUPPORTING the community was a priority since day one, and never refused to donate any money that I can afford, to any cause in Lakewood. as many can testify I donated large amount of money to BETH MEDRARSH GOVOHA, TARYAG MITZVAH PROJECT, local schools and events more than I can even mention here.I personally made lots of friends in the area and keep close contact with them.I gladly accept any comments or suggestions to make my customers(my friends) shopping experience a pleasant and enjoyable one.
ED KASHOUTY( owner and operator).
(Click here to comment on front page)

No comments: